John Wood Group PLC (LON:WG – Get Rating) insider David Kemp purchased 2,526 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, January 19th. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 145 ($1.77) per share, with a total value of £3,662.70 ($4,469.43).
David Kemp also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, November 17th, David Kemp purchased 92 shares of John Wood Group stock. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 162 ($1.98) per share, with a total value of £149.04 ($181.87).
John Wood Group Trading Up 3.1 %
LON:WG opened at GBX 148.20 ($1.81) on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.31, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.91. The stock has a market capitalization of £1.03 billion and a PE ratio of -8.51. The firm’s 50 day moving average is GBX 143.02 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 141.51. John Wood Group PLC has a 12 month low of GBX 102.05 ($1.25) and a 12 month high of GBX 255 ($3.11).
Analysts Set New Price Targets
About John Wood Group
John Wood Group PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides consulting, project management, and engineering solutions to energy and built environment worldwide. It operates through four segments: Projects, Operations, Consulting, and Investment. The company offers engineering solutions, including decarbonization and optimization in energy and industry; and renewable energy, future fuels, and low carbon solutions.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for John Wood Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for John Wood Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.