Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF (NYSEARCA:HOTL – Get Rating) shares were up 2.3% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $14.24 and last traded at $14.24. Approximately 122 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average daily volume of 332 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.92.
Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF Stock Up 2.3 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $13.33 and its 200 day simple moving average is $13.21.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC bought a new position in Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF (NYSEARCA:HOTL – Get Rating) in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm bought 83,939 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,284,000. Jane Street Group LLC owned 83.94% of Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF (HOTL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kelly Hotel & Lodging Sector ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.