Koss Price Performance
Koss stock opened at $5.67 on Thursday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $5.77 and its 200 day moving average price is $6.83. The firm has a market cap of $52.05 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.93 and a beta of -0.53. Koss has a 52 week low of $4.44 and a 52 week high of $12.86.
Koss (NASDAQ:KOSS – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Friday, October 28th. The company reported $1.01 EPS for the quarter. Koss had a net margin of 68.16% and a return on equity of 45.51%. The business had revenue of $3.36 million for the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Koss
Koss Corp. engages in the design, manufacture and sale of stereo headphones and accessories. Its products include wireless, ear clip, over ear, and on ear earphones, Bluetooth speaker and cushions, cases, cables and apparel accessories. The company was founded by John C. Koss Sr. in 1958 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Koss (KOSS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Koss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koss and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.