Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:KGTFF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 1.3% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.54 and last traded at $0.54. 600 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 50% from the average session volume of 400 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.53.
Krung Thai Bank Public Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.45 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.43.
Krung Thai Bank Public Company Profile
Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited provides various commercial banking products and services. The company operates through three segments: Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, and Treasury and Investment. It provides various retail banking products and services, including current, savings, and fixed deposit accounts; time and foreign currency deposits; personal and housing loans; debit, travel, cash and top up, and credit cards; investment services; travel, motor, and home asset insurance products; money transfer, payment and top up, foreign exchange, and overseas education services; and e-banking services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Krung Thai Bank Public (KGTFF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Krung Thai Bank Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Krung Thai Bank Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.