Liberty Tax Inc (OTCMKTS:TAXA – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $29.29 and traded as high as $29.80. Liberty Tax shares last traded at $29.68, with a volume of 367,284 shares trading hands.
Liberty Tax Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 2.72, a current ratio of 2.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46. The stock has a market cap of $481.17 million, a P/E ratio of 47.11 and a beta of 0.48. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $26.00 and a 200 day moving average price of $29.29.
About Liberty Tax
Liberty Tax, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides tax preparation services in the United States and Canada. The company also facilitates refund-based tax settlement financial products, such as refund transfer products and personal income tax refund discounting, as well as provides an online digital Do-It-Yourself tax program in the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liberty Tax (TAXA)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty Tax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty Tax and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.