Liontown Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:LINRF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 4.5% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$0.95 and last traded at C$0.96. Approximately 5,200 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 19% from the average daily volume of 4,357 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.01.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group initiated coverage on Liontown Resources in a research note on Wednesday, December 7th. They set a “neutral” rating and a $1.65 price objective for the company.
Liontown Resources Stock Down 4.5 %
About Liontown Resources
Liontown Resources Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for lithium, gold, vanadium, copper, and nickel deposits, as well as platinum group elements. Its flagship property is the Kathleen Valley lithium project located in Perth, Western Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liontown Resources (LINRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Liontown Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liontown Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.