Lucara Diamond Corp. (OTCMKTS:LUCRF – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.40 and traded as high as $0.53. Lucara Diamond shares last traded at $0.53, with a volume of 74,465 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Berenberg Bank reduced their price objective on Lucara Diamond from C$1.20 to C$1.10 in a report on Monday, November 7th.
Lucara Diamond Trading Up 6.0 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.40 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.43.
Lucara Diamond Company Profile
Lucara Diamond Corp., a diamond mining company, focuses on the development and operation of diamond properties in Africa. The company holds 100% interests in the Karowe mine located in Botswana. It also operates Clara Platform, a digital platform for the sale of rough diamonds. The company was formerly known as Bannockburn Resources Limited and changed its name to Lucara Diamond Corp.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lucara Diamond (LUCRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Lucara Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lucara Diamond and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.