McCoy Global Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCCRF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.7% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.75 and last traded at $0.75. Approximately 3,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 67% from the average daily volume of 1,800 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.76.
McCoy Global Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.73 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.76.
About McCoy Global
McCoy Global Inc provides equipment and technologies to support tubular running operations that enhance wellbore integrity and assist with collecting critical data for the energy industry primarily in Canada. It designs, produces, and distributes capital equipment to support wellbore integrity; and supports capital equipment sales through aftermarket products and services, such as technical support, consumables, and replacement parts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on McCoy Global (MCCRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for McCoy Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for McCoy Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.