MERLIN Properties SOCIMI, S.A. (OTCMKTS:MRPRF – Get Rating) rose 3% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $10.02 and last traded at $10.02. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 85% from the average daily volume of 675 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.73.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut their target price on MERLIN Properties SOCIMI from €11.40 ($12.39) to €10.50 ($11.41) and set a “neutral” rating on the stock in a report on Friday, December 9th.
MERLIN Properties SOCIMI Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of $9.47 and a two-hundred day moving average of $9.07.
MERLIN Properties SOCIMI Company Profile
MERLIN Properties SOCIMI SA is engaged in the acquisition, development, and management of commercial real estate properties in the Iberian peninsula. It operates through the following segments: Office Buildings, Net Lease, Shopping Centres, Logistics Assets, and Other. The company was founded on March 25, 2014 and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MERLIN Properties SOCIMI (MRPRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for MERLIN Properties SOCIMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MERLIN Properties SOCIMI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.