MTR Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:MTCPY – Get Rating) shot up 0.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $16.17 and last traded at $16.17. 210 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 35% from the average session volume of 155 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.09.
MTR Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $14.72 and a 200-day moving average of $14.74.
MTR Corporation Limited designs, constructs, operates, maintains, and invests in railways in Hong Kong, Australia, Mainland China, Macao, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. It operates through Hong Kong Transport Operations; Hong Kong Station Commercial Businesses; Hong Kong Property Rental and Management Businesses; Hong Kong Property Development; Mainland China and International Railway, Property Rental and Management Businesses; Mainland China Property Development; and Other Businesses segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MTR (MTCPY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for MTR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MTR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.