NeoVolta Inc. (NASDAQ:NEOVW – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 0.9% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.98 and last traded at $0.98. 523 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 32% from the average session volume of 769 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.97.
NeoVolta Trading Up 0.9 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.06.
NeoVolta Company Profile
NeoVolta Inc designs, manufactures, and sells energy storage systems in the United States. It offers NV14 and NV 24 energy storage systems to store and use energy through batteries and an inverter at residential or commercial sites. The company markets and sells its products directly to certified solar installers and solar equipment distributors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NeoVolta (NEOVW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for NeoVolta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeoVolta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.