Shares of NovelStem International Corp. (OTCMKTS:NSTM – Get Rating) dropped 9.5% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.17 and last traded at $0.18. Approximately 15,124 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 61% from the average daily volume of 39,108 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.20.
NovelStem International Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.18 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10, a quick ratio of 0.52 and a current ratio of 0.52.
NovelStem International Company Profile
NovelStem International Corp. focuses on developing and commercialization of diagnostic technology for cancer treatments and the potential to reduce resistance to chemotherapy. The company was formerly known as Hollywood Media Corp. and changed its name to NovelStem International Corp. in September 2018.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NovelStem International (NSTM)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for NovelStem International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NovelStem International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.