Oculus VisionTech, Inc. (OTCMKTS:OVTZ – Get Rating) shares traded up 25% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.13 and last traded at $0.13. 27,428 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 48% from the average session volume of 52,525 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.10.
Oculus VisionTech Trading Up 25.0 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.12 and its 200 day moving average is $0.19.
About Oculus VisionTech
Oculus VisionTech, Inc operates as a development stage technology company. It engages in the design and market of digital marking technology to business customers. The firm’s products include digital watermarking document protection technology. It offers legal DPS, cyber DPS, photo DPS, hybrid DPS, MS cyber DPS and P2 biometrics.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oculus VisionTech (OVTZ)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Oculus VisionTech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oculus VisionTech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.