Office Properties Income Trust (NASDAQ:OPINL – Get Rating) shares rose 0.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $19.16 and last traded at $18.88. Approximately 7,648 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 58% from the average daily volume of 18,265 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.82.
Office Properties Income Trust Stock Up 0.3 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $18.08.
Office Properties Income Trust Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 1st. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, November 15th will be issued a $0.3984 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 14th. This represents a $1.59 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 8.44%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Office Properties Income Trust (OPINL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Office Properties Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Office Properties Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.