Shares of PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:PETVW – Get Rating) traded up 0.6% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.35 and last traded at $0.35. 9,804 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 273% from the average session volume of 2,629 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.35.
PetVivo Trading Up 0.6 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $0.42 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.38.
Institutional Trading of PetVivo
An institutional investor recently raised its position in PetVivo stock. Warberg Asset Management LLC increased its holdings in shares of PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:PETVW – Get Rating) by 77.0% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 218,353 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 95,022 shares during the period. Warberg Asset Management LLC’s holdings in PetVivo were worth $72,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PetVivo (PETVW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for PetVivo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PetVivo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.