Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:XPDIU – Get Rating)’s share price was up 1.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $10.62 and last traded at $10.57. Approximately 29,700 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 43% from the average daily volume of 20,825 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.38.
Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Trading Up 1.8 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $10.57 and a 200-day moving average price of $10.57.
Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Company Profile
Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp. focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was founded in 2020 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition (XPDIU)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.