ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF (NYSEARCA:DAT – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 3.5% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $22.66 and last traded at $22.66. 253 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 56% from the average session volume of 573 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.89.
ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $21.91 and its 200 day moving average is $23.17.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF
A hedge fund recently raised its stake in ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF stock. Credit Suisse AG lifted its position in ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF (NYSEARCA:DAT – Get Rating) by 4,426.5% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 4,436 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 4,338 shares during the period. Credit Suisse AG owned about 5.55% of ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF worth $98,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF (DAT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares Big Data Refiners ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.