RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RGRX – Get Rating) shares passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.15 and traded as low as $0.13. RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals shares last traded at $0.15, with a volume of 10,100 shares trading hands.
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $0.15 and its 200 day moving average is $0.16.
About RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of therapeutic peptide, thymosin beta 4, for tissue and organ protection, repair, and regeneration. The company is developing RGN-259, a preservative-free topical eye drop for regeneration of corneal tissues damaged by injury, disease, or other pathology; RGN-352, an injectable formulation to treat cardiovascular diseases, central and peripheral nervous system diseases, and other medical indications; and RGN-137, a topical gel for dermal wounds and reduction of scar tissue.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals (RGRX)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.