Revolution Acceleration Acquisition Corp (OTCMKTS:RAACU – Get Rating) shares shot up 5.5% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $9.99 and last traded at $9.91. 1,300 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 102,092 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.39.
Revolution Acceleration Acquisition Stock Up 5.5 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $9.91 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $9.91.
Revolution Acceleration Acquisition Company Profile
Revolution Acceleration Acquisition Corp does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was formerly known as Acceleration Acquisition Corporation and changed its name to Revolution Acceleration Acquisition Corp in November 2020.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Revolution Acceleration Acquisition (RAACU)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Revolution Acceleration Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Revolution Acceleration Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.