Sampo Oyj (OTCMKTS:SAXPF – Get Rating) shares shot up 0.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $53.26 and last traded at $53.26. 1,500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 8% from the average session volume of 1,633 shares. The stock had previously closed at $52.96.
Sampo Oyj Stock Up 0.6 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $51.22 and its two-hundred day moving average is $46.65.
About Sampo Oyj
Sampo Oyj, through its subsidiaries, provides life and non-life insurance products and services in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and the Baltic countries. It operates through If, Topdanmark, Hastings, Mandatum, and Holding segments. The company offers household, homeowner, motor, accident, travel, boat, forest, livestock, property, casualty, liability, car, van, bike, and cargo insurance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sampo Oyj (SAXPF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Sampo Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sampo Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.