Vontobel Holding AG (OTCMKTS:VONHF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 9,700 shares, an increase of 24.4% from the December 15th total of 7,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 48.5 days.
Vontobel Stock Performance
Vontobel stock opened at C$71.86 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average of C$63.93. Vontobel has a twelve month low of C$53.83 and a twelve month high of C$82.40.
Vontobel Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vontobel (VONHF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Vontobel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vontobel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.