NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
Shares of NovaBay Pharmaceuticals stock opened at $2.15 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $4.04 million, a P/E ratio of -0.39 and a beta of 2.64. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.51 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.66. NovaBay Pharmaceuticals has a fifty-two week low of $1.24 and a fifty-two week high of $12.96.
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NovaBay Pharmaceuticals (NBY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NovaBay Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.