Tate & Lyle (OTCMKTS:TATYY – Get Rating) had its target price boosted by research analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 935 ($11.41) to GBX 940 ($11.47) in a report released on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Barclays decreased their price target on Tate & Lyle from GBX 980 ($11.96) to GBX 850 ($10.37) in a research note on Thursday, November 3rd.
Tate & Lyle Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS TATYY opened at $38.12 on Thursday. Tate & Lyle has a 1-year low of $28.52 and a 1-year high of $48.93. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $35.51 and a 200 day moving average price of $34.88.
About Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage, and other industries in the United States, the United Kingdom, other European countries, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Food & Beverage Solutions, Sucralose, and Primary Products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tate & Lyle (TATYY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Tate & Lyle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tate & Lyle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.