Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (NYSE:UPC – Get Rating) shares rose 6.2% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.87 and last traded at $0.85. Approximately 68,535 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 93% from the average daily volume of 1,009,233 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.80.
Universe Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.49 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.98.
About Universe Pharmaceuticals
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC, a pharmaceutical company, engages in the manufacture, marketing, distribution, and sale of traditional Chinese medicine derivative products in China. It offers products for the treatment of common chronic health conditions in the elderly for physical wellness and longevity; and cold and flu medications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universe Pharmaceuticals (UPC)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Universe Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universe Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.