Shares of VanEck Future of Food ETF (NYSEARCA:YUMY – Get Rating) were up 0.9% on Friday . The company traded as high as $19.02 and last traded at $19.02. Approximately 8 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 462 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.85.
VanEck Future of Food ETF Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $18.60 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $18.68.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in VanEck Future of Food ETF stock. Citadel Advisors LLC acquired a new position in shares of VanEck Future of Food ETF (NYSEARCA:YUMY – Get Rating) in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm acquired 46,300 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $883,000. Citadel Advisors LLC owned approximately 30.87% of VanEck Future of Food ETF at the end of the most recent quarter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VanEck Future of Food ETF (YUMY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for VanEck Future of Food ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VanEck Future of Food ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.