Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF (TSE:VAB – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 0.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$22.97 and last traded at C$23.02. Approximately 90,462 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 35% from the average daily volume of 139,132 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$23.14.
Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of C$22.71 and a 200-day moving average of C$22.56.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.