Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund (NASDAQ:BND – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.4% on Friday . The company traded as low as $73.93 and last traded at $74.07. 4,713,356 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 23% from the average session volume of 6,115,145 shares. The stock had previously closed at $74.40.
Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund Stock Down 0.4 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $72.92 and its two-hundred day moving average is $73.25.
Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund Increases Dividend
The company also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, December 29th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, December 27th were given a dividend of $0.172 per share. This represents a $2.06 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.79%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, December 23rd. This is a positive change from Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund’s previous monthly dividend of $0.16.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund (BND)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.