Alpha Lithium Co. (OTCMKTS:APHLF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 132,200 shares, an increase of 28.5% from the December 15th total of 102,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,190,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Alpha Lithium Price Performance
Alpha Lithium stock opened at $0.88 on Friday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.75 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.74. Alpha Lithium has a 1 year low of $0.40 and a 1 year high of $1.20.
Alpha Lithium Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alpha Lithium (APHLF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Alpha Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alpha Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.