American Rebel Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AREBW – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 7,300 shares, an increase of 28.1% from the December 15th total of 5,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 9,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.8 days.
American Rebel Price Performance
American Rebel stock opened at $0.03 on Friday. American Rebel has a 52-week low of $0.01 and a 52-week high of $0.79. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.04 and a 200-day moving average of $0.07.
American Rebel Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Rebel (AREBW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for American Rebel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Rebel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.