Athabasca Oil Co. (OTCMKTS:ATHOF – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.5% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.86 and last traded at $1.84. 66,995 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 61% from the average session volume of 169,915 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.83.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada raised their target price on shares of Athabasca Oil from C$3.00 to C$3.25 in a report on Thursday, November 3rd.
Athabasca Oil Trading Up 0.5 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is $1.79 and its 200-day moving average is $1.79.
About Athabasca Oil
Athabasca Oil Corp. is an exploration and production company, which engages in the development of thermal and light oil assets. It operates through the Thermal Oil and Light Oil division. The Light Oil division includes the production of oil and liquids-rich natural gas from unconventional reservoirs .
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Athabasca Oil (ATHOF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Athabasca Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Athabasca Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.