CGE Energy Inc. (OTCMKTS:CGEI – Get Rating) dropped 18.9% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.33 and last traded at $0.37. Approximately 300 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 5,200 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.45.
CGE Energy Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.42 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.54.
About CGE Energy
CGE Energy Inc develops and operates long-term energy projects for commercial, municipal, nonprofit, and international customers. The company installs LED lighting products and solar PVs; develops, designs, and constructs solar PV projects; and designs WINDe20 vertical-axis wind turbines. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Brighton, Michigan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CGE Energy (CGEI)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for CGE Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CGE Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.