Grey Rock Energy Management, LLC (NYSE:GRNT – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $7.80 and last traded at $7.83, with a volume of 41743 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.95.
Grey Rock Energy Management Stock Down 1.4 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $8.86.
Grey Rock Energy Management Announces Dividend
The business also recently declared a — dividend, which was paid on Thursday, December 15th. Investors of record on Thursday, December 15th were issued a $0.08 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, December 14th.
Grey Rock Energy Management Company Profile
Grey Rock Energy Management, LLC manages private funds with interests in areas of the Midland, Delaware, Bakken, Eagle Ford, DJ, and Haynesville play. It invests in oil and gas exploration and production. The company was formerly known as Granite Ridge Resources, Inc The company is based in Dallas, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grey Rock Energy Management (GRNT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Grey Rock Energy Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grey Rock Energy Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.