Hills Bancorporation (OTCMKTS:HBIA – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 0% on Friday . The company traded as high as $71.36 and last traded at $71.36. Approximately 865 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 53% from the average daily volume of 566 shares. The stock had previously closed at $71.35.
Hills Bancorporation Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $71.12 and its 200 day simple moving average is $71.03.
About Hills Bancorporation
Hills Bancorporation is a holding company, which provides commercial banking services through its subsidiary, Hills Bank. It offers personal and business checking, savings, money market, and certificate of deposits. Its portfolio includes agricultural, commercial and financial, real estate, loans to individuals, and obligations of state and political subdivisions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hills Bancorporation (HBIA)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Hills Bancorporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hills Bancorporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.