Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:HNHPF – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.9% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $6.54 and last traded at $6.46. 33,738 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 16% from the average session volume of 40,103 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.40.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded Hon Hai Precision Industry from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, December 1st.
Hon Hai Precision Industry Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $6.45 and a 200 day simple moving average of $6.67.
About Hon Hai Precision Industry
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co, Ltd. engages in the design, development and manufacturing of nanotechnology, heat transfer, wireless connectivity and material sciences products. Its products include cables, connectors, and personal computer components. The company was founded by Terry Gou on February 20, 1974 and is headquartered in New Taipei, Taiwan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hon Hai Precision Industry (HNHPF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Hon Hai Precision Industry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.