McCoy Global Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCCRF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 20,000 shares, a growth of 25.0% from the December 15th total of 16,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 6.9 days.
McCoy Global Price Performance
Shares of MCCRF stock opened at $0.75 on Friday. McCoy Global has a 12-month low of $0.55 and a 12-month high of $0.99. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.73 and a 200-day moving average of $0.76.
About McCoy Global
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on McCoy Global (MCCRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for McCoy Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for McCoy Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.