NEC Co. (OTCMKTS:NIPNF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 56,000 shares, an increase of 28.1% from the December 15th total of 43,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 280.0 days.
NEC Price Performance
OTCMKTS NIPNF opened at $35.69 on Friday. NEC has a 1 year low of $31.99 and a 1 year high of $44.90. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $34.23 and a 200 day simple moving average of $35.07.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NEC (NIPNF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for NEC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.