Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NFPDF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 168,300 shares, a drop of 16.1% from the December 15th total of 200,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. Price Performance
NFPDF opened at $75.96 on Friday. Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. has a 1-year low of $63.09 and a 1-year high of $75.96. The company has a 50-day moving average of $75.96 and a 200-day moving average of $74.37.
About Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. (NFPDF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Nissin Foods Holdings Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nissin Foods Holdings Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.