Orica Limited (OTCMKTS:OCLDF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 639,800 shares, an increase of 20.5% from the December 15th total of 530,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 319.9 days.
Orica Price Performance
OTCMKTS:OCLDF opened at $8.55 on Friday. Orica has a 12-month low of $8.55 and a 12-month high of $10.81. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $8.55 and a 200 day moving average price of $9.31.
Orica Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orica (OCLDF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Orica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.