OZ Minerals Limited (OTCMKTS:OZMLF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 318,800 shares, a growth of 25.9% from the December 15th total of 253,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 265.7 days.
OZ Minerals Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS OZMLF opened at $19.30 on Friday. OZ Minerals has a one year low of $10.89 and a one year high of $20.32. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $18.66 and its 200-day moving average price is $16.80.
OZ Minerals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OZ Minerals (OZMLF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for OZ Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OZ Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.