RenovaCare, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RCAR – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, an increase of 27.3% from the December 15th total of 2,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 19,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
RenovaCare Stock Up 16.8 %
Shares of RenovaCare stock opened at $0.07 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $6.11 million, a P/E ratio of -1.17 and a beta of 1.48. RenovaCare has a fifty-two week low of $0.01 and a fifty-two week high of $0.39. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.04 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.05.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RenovaCare (RCAR)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for RenovaCare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RenovaCare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.