NKT A/S (OTCMKTS:NRKBF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 16,400 shares, a drop of 17.6% from the December 15th total of 19,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
NKT A/S Price Performance
OTCMKTS:NRKBF opened at 43.66 on Friday. NKT A/S has a 1-year low of 43.66 and a 1-year high of 43.66. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of 43.66 and a 200-day simple moving average of 46.09.
NKT A/S Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NKT A/S (NRKBF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for NKT A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NKT A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.