Repsol, S.A. (OTCMKTS:REPYF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 204,600 shares, an increase of 22.0% from the December 15th total of 167,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 511.5 days.
Repsol Price Performance
Shares of REPYF opened at $16.05 on Friday. Repsol has a 1 year low of $11.07 and a 1 year high of $17.23. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $15.26 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $13.76.
Repsol Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Repsol (REPYF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Repsol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Repsol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.