San Miguel Co. (OTCMKTS:SMGBY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 16.7% from the December 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 5.0 days.
San Miguel Stock Down 3.0 %
Shares of San Miguel stock opened at $16.97 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $16.96 and a 200-day moving average of $17.52. San Miguel has a 1-year low of $16.06 and a 1-year high of $21.41.
About San Miguel
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on San Miguel (SMGBY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for San Miguel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for San Miguel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.