SimCorp A/S (OTCMKTS:SICRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 82,800 shares, a growth of 20.3% from the December 15th total of 68,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
SimCorp A/S Stock Performance
Shares of SICRF stock opened at $69.76 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $69.76 and its 200-day simple moving average is $69.87. SimCorp A/S has a 1-year low of $69.43 and a 1-year high of $71.95.
SimCorp A/S Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SimCorp A/S (SICRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for SimCorp A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SimCorp A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.