Solar Energy Initiatives, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SNRY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 56,300 shares, a drop of 15.7% from the December 15th total of 66,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,318,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Solar Energy Initiatives Stock Up 7.1 %
Shares of Solar Energy Initiatives stock opened at $0.00 on Friday. Solar Energy Initiatives has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $0.01.
Solar Energy Initiatives Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Solar Energy Initiatives (SNRY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Solar Energy Initiatives Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solar Energy Initiatives and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.