Trans-Lux Co. (OTCMKTS:TNLX – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 10.8% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.40 and last traded at $0.40. 4,900 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 48% from the average session volume of 3,300 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.36.
Trans-Lux Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.37 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.38.
Trans-Lux (OTCMKTS:TNLX – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 10th. The technology company reported ($0.03) EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $4.79 million during the quarter.
Trans-Lux Corporation designs and manufactures digital display solutions and fixed digit scoreboards. It operates in two segments, Digital Product Sales; and Digital Product Lease and Maintenance. The Digital Product Sales segment sells indoor and outdoor digital product signage products. The Digital Product Lease and Maintenance segment is involved in the lease and maintenance of indoor and outdoor digital product signage.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trans-Lux (TNLX)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Trans-Lux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trans-Lux and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.