UniCredit S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:UNCFF – Get Rating) shares shot up 0.5% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $16.32 and last traded at $16.22. 7,009 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 234% from the average session volume of 2,101 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.14.
UniCredit Stock Up 0.5 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $14.07 and its 200-day simple moving average is $11.63.
UniCredit S.p.A. operates as a commercial bank that provides retail, corporate, and private banking services. It offers accounts and deposits, loans, cards, transactions and payments, funds, advisory, treasury, and insurance products, as well as digital and mobile banking services. The company also provides solutions for payments and liquidity, working capital, hedging, international trade, and treasury operations; and funding solutions comprising of structured, project, and commodity trade and export finance, as well as debt and equity funding; and structured investments and investments advisory solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on UniCredit (UNCFF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for UniCredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UniCredit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.