Aker ASA (OTCMKTS:AKAAF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 58,000 shares, a growth of 5.1% from the December 15th total of 55,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 580.0 days.
Aker ASA Trading Down 3.2 %
Shares of AKAAF stock opened at $72.95 on Monday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $73.95 and its 200 day simple moving average is $73.70. Aker ASA has a one year low of $67.25 and a one year high of $102.50.
Aker ASA Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aker ASA (AKAAF)
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Aker ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aker ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.