ASICS Co. (OTCMKTS:ASCCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,302,000 shares, an increase of 7.5% from the December 15th total of 1,211,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 13,020.0 days.
ASICS Stock Performance
OTCMKTS ASCCF opened at $22.15 on Monday. ASICS has a 52 week low of $15.06 and a 52 week high of $22.18. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $21.87 and a 200-day moving average price of $19.15.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ASICS (ASCCF)
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
Receive News & Ratings for ASICS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASICS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.