ASOS Plc (OTCMKTS:ASOMF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 546,100 shares, a growth of 10.4% from the December 15th total of 494,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 5,461.0 days.
ASOS Price Performance
Shares of ASOS stock opened at $6.42 on Monday. ASOS has a 1 year low of $5.75 and a 1 year high of $31.14. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $6.88 and a 200 day moving average price of $8.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ASOS (ASOMF)
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
Receive News & Ratings for ASOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.